Nuttersons is a creative agency consisting of a small team of designers, developers, photographers and marketers who provide a broad range of design and web services to clients all over the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Management Apprentice to work alongside our team. The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with good organisational and written skills.
We are always looking to invest in developing the next generation of creative talent. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our employees. We provide all employees with opportunities to grow and excel. This makes us the perfect place for a recent school or college leaver to come and start their career. We have an amazing opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual who has a real drive and determination to get things done.
We believe in being better every day. We believe that anyone can achieve this they just need to be willing to put in the effort that is required. They need to be open to new ideas and have the courage to try new things. If you are the type of person who always wants to improve and are desperate for an opportunity to progress then this opportunity might be perfect for you.
This opportunity is perfect for school/college leavers with real passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm for everything creative. With this wonderful opportunity there is also the possibility of gaining a degree with our new apprenticeship scheme which is run with MMU. You will have the chance to attend university once a week to complete an Information Technology Solutions Degree.
The job role will involve the following duties:
1. To provide a comprehensive operations service for events
2. Process event booking forms
3. Create new event files and data entry on all relevant information on appropriate systems
4. Compile checklist for each event
5. Co-ordinate with Design and Marketing teams in regards to all relevant branding and catalogue information to ensure accurate
6. Maintain and update event website and database as delegates are confirmed
7. Sourcing of hotels accommodation and all related matters
8. To attend events on behalf of the company as and when required
9. Resolve any problems or issues arising at the event communication
10. To liaise with all relevant personnel involved in the company’s events business whether directly or indirectly involved
The successful candidate will have achieved a highly recognised NVQ qualification and will be in the position to progress further with the company and continue with further professional training within the Event Management field. This industry is one of the most rapidly growing employment sectors in the UK.
As an Event Management Apprentice, you will need to be:
• Enthusiastic and passionate to learn
• Confident in your own ability
• Obsessed about attention to detail
• Committed to improve every day
If you feel that you suit the requirements for this vacancy we would love to hear from you.
Nuttersons fully support all apprentices in their employment with us by providing continuous support and training in order to achieve their career goals. We have had on-going success with apprentices who successfully achieve their qualification and become a full-time member of our valued team with strong career progression. Alongside, these benefits, Nuttersons also offer the below:
• Performance related bonus
• Regular reviews and appraisals
• A friendly working environment
• Frequent staff events
• Optional overtime
• Strong career progression
The hours of work for this vacancy will be 40 hours per week and the rate of pay will be £120 per week as part of the apprenticeship.
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM APPLICANTS THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOVERNMENT APPRENTICE SCHEME. APPLICANTS WITH A DEGREE, OR WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED AN APPRENTICESHIP IN A SIMILAR FIELD, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOVERNMENT APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME.
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2015.
No Agencies, please.