Tired of working constant overtime in your current agency? Bored of churning out the same old designs at your in-house role? Fret not! This is a fabulous opportunity to combine the two in the heart of Leeds city centre for an industry-leading organisation.
This team works like an in-house team but also like an agency – you could be pitching digital ideas to an outside brand (think huge global brands) one week, and working on an internal digital branding and web redesign project the next.
It’s a UI/creatively led role – there’s a dedicated UX team that handles all the user experience, so don’t worry if UX isn’t your cup of tea.
A typical month might include:
• Pitching and taking briefs
• Digital builds/redesigns/rebrands of responsive sites
• Motion graphics/video production (After Effects)
• Brand engagement work
• And everything in between!
If it’s variety you’re after without the agency stress, look no further.
• Significant experience working with big brands
• A solid portfolio that showcases design variety, strong ideas and creativity
• Brilliant interpersonal skills
• Experience producing creative across multiple platforms including mobile web, social media, native apps, video and print
• Experience with After Effects would be fantastic but not essential
We’re looking for three people (all newly created roles) ideally at middleweight level (circa £25-30k mark). Working for this company comes with a whole raft of employee benefits including pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave and much more.
Sound interesting? Pop your CV and folio to Lisa Whittaker and we can arrange a chat at a time to suit you (out of hours is totally fine).