As Media Manager in the Display Team you will be assisting in the planning and management of digital media campaigns, primarily via Facebook and Google.
– Be part of the development of the Display team in Manchester
– Manage a team and be responsible for driving their development against a set Personal Development Plans.
– Define, set and implement our best practice approach to this channel.
– Manage campaign strategy and implementation.
– Host client meetings and calls to present campaign results.
– Supervise the trafficking, QA and optimisation process for online display campaigns (standard, video & mobile) ensuring KPIs are fully met.
– Provide deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team.
– Produce and deliver forecasts for all key clients.
– Provide feedback and drive improvements to current workflow and processes.
– A high degree of numeracy and literacy
– First class analytical skills
– Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
– Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
– Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
– Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
– Detail orientated
– Immaculate interpersonal skills
– Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team.
– Quick to learn and keen to develop – there will be opportunity!
– Ability to influence people to provide what you require while maintaining good relationships.
– Capacity to work under pressure