Amplifi, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are currently looking for a Media Executive to join their growing Display team in Manchester.
Amplifi’s goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis. Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners
As Media Executive in the Display Team you will be assisting in the planning and management of digital media campaigns, primarily via Facebook and Google. You will be part of the development of the team and implement our best practice approach to this channel, and feedback improvements and changes.
• Manage campaign implementation. And ensure KPI targets are delivered
• Produce material for client meetings and calls to present campaign results
• Manage the trafficking, QA and optimisation process for online display campaigns (standard, video & mobile) ensuring KPIs are fully met
• Provide deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team
• Provide feedback and drive improvements to current workflow and processes.
• A high degree of numeracy and literacy
• First class analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
• Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Excellent organisation and problem solving skills