Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Its goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis. Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners.
As Media Assistant in the Display Team you will be assisting in the planning and management of digital media campaigns, primarily via Facebook and Google.
• To assist more senior colleagues with campaign administration ensuring consistent attention to detail
• To facilitate with trafficking and technical campaign implementation
• Assisting in the media buying function under the guidance of senior colleagues
• Helping your team through gathering relevant information and analysis
• To undertake administrative work to a high standard with strong attention to detail
• To ensure that all relevant documentation is kept on file, and systems are fully maintained
• Introductory involvement in client meetings and alongside Senior Executives and Directors
• To ensure that the booking and scheduling systems are managed and kept up to date
• To develop and maintain a level of awareness for the media market in general
• To have developed communication skills that ensure you are able to work as part of a team, and allow relationships to be built with group members and media owners