The Display team is rapidly growing to meet the increasing demand for display advertising across a broad portfolio of clients. Display advertising can be used in many formats such as banner ads, videos, rich media and text based ads across desktop, mobile and video advertising.
We have a team of online media specialists planning and buying campaigns to meet client’s objectives and provide insights into their audience. We use a programmatic approach to display advertising and ensure we keep up to date with the latest technologies, techniques and formats to offer efficient and market leading campaigns.
This a great opportunity to start your career in a growing display team. Supporting the Display Exec and wider team, you will gather, analyse and report on campaign data to help shape future campaigns and ensure maximum efficiency for clients.
The role would be suitable for graduates, or someone looking to get their teeth into all things digital. No experience in similar roles is necessary, however knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape is beneficial. If you are eager to learn and passionate about digital this could be for you.
• Organising and analysing data
• Creating and interpreting weekly and monthly reports
• Provide performance summaries for campaigns, including recommendations
• Creation of documents to support weekly calls, monthly meetings or internal requirements
• Support media planning and buying and general admin responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent excel and powerpoint skills
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to analyse data to spot trends and interpret to make recommendations
• Self-motivator and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skill set
• Eager to take that first step into the industry in a busy and friendly agency.