The Display team is rapidly growing to meet the increasing demand for display advertising across a broad portfolio of clients.
We have a team of online media specialists planning and buying campaigns to meet client’s objectives and provide insights into their audience. We use a programmatic approach to display advertising and ensure we keep up to date with the latest technologies, techniques and formats to offer efficient and market leading campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to have a supporting role in a growing display team, supporting in the planning and management of client campaigns.
The role would be suitable for someone looking to develop their career in the display field and happy to support the team whilst learning more about the industry. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, proficient with excel and power point, have an analytical mind whilst also being able to have a creative approach to creating media solutions for clients.
• Supporting the display team with general admin duties and producing documents related to media buying and client management
• Writing Facebook ads and input into banner messaging and dynamic ad messaging and logic
• Supporting with weekly and monthly client reports in excel and collating data and insights for end of campaign analysis
• Pulling together slides for client meetings and results analysis
• Briefing media owners for client recommendations
• Speaking to traders on day to day on optimisations based on results
• Learning how to track and traffic display ads using media owner tracking and doubleclick ad server
• Sitting in on weekly client calls and internal meetings to discuss and communicate actions
• Results analysis and recommendations for improvement
• Trouble shooting campaigns
• Building relationships with media suppliers
• Assisting with creative briefing
• Researching new developments within the display channel
• Helping to create a testing plan for all clients
• Compile competitor insights for clients using available tools
• Manage social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
• Creative approach to audience planning and input into messaging for different audiences
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
• Experience in identifying target audiences
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online advertising
• Willingness to learn how to track and serve display campaigns
• Great communication skills
• Excel and PowerPoint proficient
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Have a passion for all things digital