Welcome to Carat, the world’s leading independent media planning & buying specialist and the market-leader in digital and non-traditional media solutions.
Owned by global media group Dentsu Aegis Network the Carat network is more than 6,700 people in 130 countries worldwide across 170 cities.
Carat defined the sector when we were established as the world’s first media independent in 1968. We are now Europe’s largest media network, a position we have held for more than 15 years.
The role of the Client Service teams is to deliver an applied understanding of your clients’ businesses and marketplace from both a commercial and consumer basis.
As a Director you will work collaboratively with relevant specialist teams to effectively plan and manage excellence in media use on behalf of your clients and of the agency.
• Manages the commercial and social client relationship
• Takes ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and profitability
• Oversees account management, including client allocation, process and thinking
• Acts as final escalation point
• Provides high level strategic and commercial input across accounts
• Introduces the Strategic and Channel Planning teams to account at appropriate points and collaborates for maximum effectiveness
• Defines and maintains business plans which enable highly effective client and profit development
• Ensures maximum forecasting accuracy
• Provides leadership and guidance, building strategic and commercial capability in others
• Produces financial MI reports and maximises account profitability
• Pro-actively identifies quality new business leads and works collaboratively to deliver them
• Collaborates with all Directors to define and support the long term strategic business direction