iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996.
Currently the biggest, and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a Digital Projects Manager you will be a key player in technical projects across key clients. You will take ownership of the technical projects, gathering a full understanding of the objectives, key stake holders and milestones whilst ensuring the project remains on track.
Beyond the management of the projects you will help drive the use of technology across the agency. Your love for technology within digital along with your understanding of what can be done will shine through allowing you to be a key ambassador for the technology and data team.
• Reporting to the Director of Systems you will be responsible for management of key technical projects within the agency.
• Manage the end to end technology migration/implementation of clients (You will be the key stakeholder making sure all technical areas are covered, are to spec and meet the final requirements of the client and the teams)
• Work between clients/client service teams and the technical teams to ensure projects are correctly briefed, built and managed
• Ensure technical projects are communicated to all stake holders and meet defined objectives
• Work with media teams and tech teams to ensure our technology stack is cutting edge and constantly evolves in line with the market place
• Build process and best practice guidelines across the systems teams to ensure we operate to the best levels and standards
• Excellent understanding of the digital technology landscape
• Experience managing projects end to end with client, media teams and development team involvement
• Analytical person who can think outside the box to identify a solution
• Must be confident enough to speak to clients at all levels and have the ability to translate between non-technical and technical staff
• The correct person will have a technical/development background so they aren’t developers but they understand how development works and what is available
• Experience working within PPC/SEO or any digital media channel is a big bonus
• Ability to connect the dots and understand what needs to be done to complete the picture