Job Title: Digital Transformation Project Manager (Ref: DTPM4410)
Salary: circa £60k with a higher salary considered for exceptional candidates
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until March 2017
Based: Manchester City Centre
This is a momentous time for Greater Manchester, as it seeks to capitalise on its current trajectory, including the opportunities presented by its ground-breaking devolution agreement with Government. The Business Growth Hub is at the heart of Greater Manchester’s strategy for determining and delivering business growth services. We are part of the Manchester Growth Company and we work with ambitious businesses that want to grow their bottom line, boost their profile, and create new business growth. Our key aim is to help people think differently about their business and explore different ways of developing their company.
We are looking to appoint a suitably talented individual to the role of Digital Transformation Project Manager to lead the development and implementation of the Digital Capital Project. The Business Growth Hub has attracted £1million of capital funding to enable it to enhance the digital offer to companies across Greater Manchester. The investment in digital infrastructure will be split into several projects within an overall Digital Transformation project including software development to enhance the client experience, an enhancement of the Digital TV and online growth platforms, ensuring alignment with associated fintech developments in addition to digital capital investment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to lead a team of specialists and third party suppliers. The skills, knowledge and experience needed are detailed in the role profile but key desired elements include:
• Experience of defining a digital vision and shaping the digital solutions that deliver an enterprise’s vision, integrated across channels, online including web, mobile and offline applications.
• A track record of delivering complex digital transformation projects.
• Experience of managing 3rd party providers and software development projects.
• Provision of administration/project management support and coordination, including financial elements in a relevant private or public sector role, commercial organisation, government / public body, NGO or a consultancy.
• Experience of managing or monitoring the achievement of contractually agreed outcomes.
The Business Growth Hub is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all job applicants and members of staff. We encourage applications from individuals with a disability.
For further details on the skills, experience and knowledge required for this post and to download the job description please visit http://businessgrowthhub.com/vacancies or http://www.manchestergrowth.co.uk/jobs/
Please note we do not accept CVs.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 15th January 2016.