We are looking for a SAM to join a team which focusses on delivering creative digital communications for 3 of our key Clients. On a daily basis you will be tapping into the connected specialist resources we have across the agency including strategists, data and analytics, social, media, PR, UX, technical teams and research to deliver strategically planned activities.
The team you would be joining is made up of dedicated Client Services, Project Management, Creatives, Designers and Developers who work alongside you to deliver campaigns, assets and creative production across our Clients.
The key Clients for which we are recruiting are for Best Western, Co-operative Food and Pizza Hut so experience of leisure or retail sectors is essential. The ideal candidate will have worked in a digital agency servicing customer communication, digital, brand, or marketing-type Clients marking off senior/marketing manager/director level Clients.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing growth and profitability of existing and new client accounts, achieved by attaining a deep understanding of their specific business and their long-term strategic needs.
Additionally, the role demands the delivery of excellent client service to maintain and exceeding client satisfaction, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA and supporting the development of long-term account relationships.
• Delivery of excellent client service, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA
• Weekly attendance at Client status calls, inter-agency meetings and review meetings
• Ownership of a number of existing client projects and support to Account Director on larger accounts
• Development and management of strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Ongoing review and management of client satisfaction alongside Account Director
• Profitable management of accounts, with accurate commercial reporting to support both account, team and operational forecasting
• Build a deep understanding of a client organisation and industry to identify opportunities and develop ideas appropriate to a clients business
• Collation of clear and insightful briefs – both internally and externally
• Ensure strong collaboration and engagement with the wider amaze teams to maximise the quality of service delivered
• Proactively search for and share best practice and thought leadership with the client services team as well as clients
• Strategic consultation with clients where appropriate
– General understanding of all communications channels but a strong and demonstrable focus on digital campaigns and integrated communications (Display, PPC, DOOH, Campaign sites, APPs, SEO, email, digital POS) and experience of working on digital campaigns integrating with other offline channels
– Experienced in working to define a clients’ overarching digital communications strategy and campaign planning as well as some understanding of design & development including areas such as platform selection, SEO, analytics, content strategy
– Experience of working with data and analytics teams to define campaign metrics and report on performance
– Presentation skills – to be able to compile concise and clear presentation, that tell a good story, and the ability to sell and present ideas well to Clients
– Collaboration and team work – to be able to work with internal departments and externally with Clients partner agencies
– Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) – across all levels, internally and externally
– The ability to work with minimal supervision but in close partnership with an Account Director
– Relationship building skills – to develop professional relationships with key influencers/Clients
– Experience of managing a pipeline and all account administration
– Over 5 years prior account management experience
– Experience in retail, leisure, hospitality
– Experience across B2B, B2C digital projects
– Experience of managing projects through from initiation to completion
– Experience of working in a multi-service digital agency