We are looking for a talented digital retoucher to join our team of photographers, stylists and digital operators in providing our clients with imagery of the highest levels of creativity and technical excellence.
Here at Refinery you’ll be working in one of the largest independent photography studios in the country, with all the excitement and opportunities that brings.
To provide post production, creative retouching and prepress colour matching services in support of our photographic team. Maintain company websites and Digital Asset Management system.
Duties & responsibilities
• Correcting image imperfections before delivery to client
• Managing image delivery to multiple sources
• Adding backgrounds to photographic images
• Changing colours of products and set components within images
• Converting images to CMYK, matching image colours to products and proofing
• Balancing images and setting levels
• Updating company website
• Estimating time required for jobs
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Advanced Photoshop skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good aptitude for learning new software
• At least 2 years’ experience in similar commercial role
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to accurately estimate time required for jobs
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Good team worker
• Knowledge and experience of Asset Management Systems an advantage
Core hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 9am–5.30pm, with one hour for lunch 1-2pm. However, due to nature of the work flexibility is required around these days and hours and occasionally there is the requirement to work additional hours to meet the demands of the business.