Want to be part of something that’s more than just a digital agency?
Ideally, you’ll have a year or two of experience in hand – enough to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact – and be looking for your next challenge, helping us to grow and broaden our digital offer. You’ll want to be part of something that’s more than just a digital agency. Working across diverse sectors you’ll get involved in integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels; CMS builds, systems integrations, mobile websites and applications, email marketing, search and social and emerging technologies.
You’ll have a passion for all things digital, know your agile from your waterfall and how to Get Things Done. If you’re already working with open source technologies, including Drupal, then you’ve got a head start.
Yes, we need all the typical stuff…
Taking ownership of your own projects, and assisting the Senior Project Manager(s)/Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for scoping, implementation, providing direction to creative and development teams, and ensuring projects are delivered efficiently, effectively, on-time, on-budget and to clients’ expectations.
You’ll ideally have:
– At least one year’s experience of working on digital projects
– A broad understanding of project management methodologies including agile and waterfall
– An understanding of web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP (you should know the rest)
– Knowledge of Drupal and other open source platforms/frameworks (useful, but not essential)
– Experience of PM tools and software (though we’re not precious which ones)
– Rigorous attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
– An appreciation (a passion would be better) of creative and design, information architecture, accessibility and user experience
– Good ‘people skills’ with the ability to provide direction and guidance to creative and development teams to ensure we deliver the best results
– Great communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate creativity and technology to audiences of varying understanding
– But we’re also looking for, and offering, more than the typical…
– Be part of an established integrated agency during an exciting period of growth
– Be rewarded through our ‘innovations programme’, developing our own IP, products and services
– Professional and personal development: mentoring, support, training and knowledge transfer (including the IPA programme)
– Industry events attendance
– A collaborative, open approach to work, R&D and internal knowledge sharing
– Free, secure parking
– Cycle To Work Scheme
– 24 days holiday
– Birthday day off
– Company contributed pension scheme
– Regular socials