WRG Creative Communication works with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their ‘brand imprint’ through high impact campaigns and inspiring live events across the globe. We are currently looking to recruit a talented, passionate and energetic Digital Project Manager to work within our ‘Creative Services’ team.
Do you have the key competencies we are looking for? Think so? Well measure yourself up against our required expectations.
- Proven track record in Digital Project Management including web/app development for PC, phone and tablet
- Significant workflow management experience
- Technically competent with an understanding of the latest production techniques and software across all platforms
- Experience of social media development
- Competency in writing briefs and creation of Scope of Works documentation
- Strong people skills in managing direct reports and getting the best out of the team
- Familiarity managing and reviewing projects, identifying needs and resources
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and career minded individual to be part of a talented team and join an amazing Agency.
Salary – upon application.
Closing date of applications: 18th January 2013
If your initial introduction is successful, we will notify you shortly after the closing date and invite you in to WRG for a ‘getting to know you’ meeting.
Some legal stuff:
As a member of WRG Creative Communication Ltd you will be expected to work within the operational structure of the WRG Business Management System and conform to all ISO20121 standards.
WRG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.