Digital Project Manager
£25,000 – £35,000
“The “P” in PM is as much about ‘people’ management as it is about ‘project’ management” – Cornelius Ficthner
World class agency, based in the heart of Manchester, which produces some of the best Digital work in the UK is now looking for a Digital Project Manager who would be responsible for the management and delivery of innovative digital projects.
As a shining Digital Project manager your key responsibilities will be:
– Deliver complex digital projects on time and on budget!
– Deliverables will range from web builds, mobile, creative and UX & Design.
– Define communication, quality and approval plans for inclusion within the Project Initiation Document
– Create and maintain risks/issues and change control logs
– Create sitemaps and information architecture diagrams, applying usability and interaction best practices
– Work closely with the head of delivery to deliver work plans and resources are allocated at optimum levels
Your experience to date should look something similar to:
– Solid experience within in a digital agency or a large in-house digital marketing team delivering excellent digital projects on time and on budget
– Experience of agile working practices and methodologies or a willingness to learn these is particularly desirable
– Prince 2 certified desirable but not essential
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.