Our client is a leading Digital Marketing and e-Commerce services business, and they have an opportunity for a passionate digital project manager to join their team based in South Lancashire.
You will be responsible for the management of the full project life cycle from inception through to delivery and maintain constant communication with clients along the way. You will work closely with the software and programming teams in order to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Prior experience delivering multiple digital projects in an agency environment.
• Strong knowledge of e-commerce and coding.
• Passionate about: web design, mobile, UX, SEO, PPC, social media and e-marketing.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
• Organised individual.
• Driven and enthusiastic attitude.
• Prince 2 qualified.
• Experience within both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
• Experience of .Net.
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a number of benefits including 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and flexi-time to name a few.