We don’t mind if you’re fresh out of uni or have years of agency experience if you love what you do and have the desire to learn and prove yourself then don’t be afraid to apply for the Digital Project Manager role or at least say hello.
Digital Project Manager overview
You will be working alongside the Head of Digital in a very busy agency based in Salford Quays. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects run smoothly and are delivered on time and to budget.
With digital account management experience, in a agency environment preferably, the successful candidate will have a passion for and a working understanding of online technologies, websites and online campaigns with examples of digital projects that you have delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality.
You will be team player who is commercially astute and has the ability to deliver projects in line with Carbon’s vision, strategy and ethical approach. You will need to thrive in a fast-moving business environment, have strong client management skills as well as a logical mind and strong attention to detail.
The position of Digital Project Manager is a client facing role so the candidate will need to be personable and approachable; an excellent communicator able to build and maintain good relationships both internally and with the clients. Carbon Creative is a company that offers the opportunity to work in a friendly creative environment. We operate in an atmosphere of co-operation where people are treated as equal and responsibility is shared: a team of creative, marketing and strategic thinkers who care.
Digital Project Manager essential skills
• A strong team player
• Be comfortable in a client facing role and thoroughly understand the client’s needs, objectives and challenges
• Manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction and retention
• Host client meetings related to your projects
• Help craft and manage schedules
• Ensure that projects are clearly defined and coordinate the collection of all necessary requirements
• Coordinate multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment
• Deliver on-time and on-budget projects
• Evaluate and act upon projects that are non-profitable
• Co-ordinate with the accounts team with regards to orders and billing
• Complete all administrative tasks such as time tracking, order creation, proper organisation of assets, status reports, etc.
• An understanding of project management principles and techniques such as scope management, risk/issue mitigation, team communication and project planning
• Must have knowledge of web development technologies, current trends in web and mobile platforms and a solid interest in technology
• Comfortable with common office software and project management tools such as Basecamp and Daylite
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Be flexible and willing to take on new responsibilities to ensure project success
• Must have a high attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
• Excellent base salary
• State of the art Apple Mac + Herman Miller Desk Station
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• Great opportunities for career progression
• Support from the company to help train and develop your skills
• Team trips to web related events
• Your birthday off & staff fun days out
• 21 holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme