We’re looking for a new member of our digital team to help us deliver a growing number of digital services.
You should have 2+ years experience and will be responsible for working with our client services team, ensuring projects are delivered on-time, on budget and in line with the clients objectives.
There will be the opportunity to work with all of the of the teams here at One, to help deliver an integrated offering so good communication skills are essential. Training is also provided to continually develop your career and to ensure best practice across our digital offering.
You will report to our Head of Digital and have the following responsibilities:
– A proven ability to manage concurrent programmes of work with conflicting deadlines.
– Strong team management skills ensuring that the team are clear about their tasks, priorities and the deadlines associated with their work.
– Management of account team expectations with regard to work requests, project queries and status updates.
– Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the account team or client is of the highest possible quality.
– Coordinating and contributing to the production of project specific documentation including proposals, specifications, issue tracking, budgets and timing plans.
– Use initiative and be adaptable to each project.
– Experience of using a broad range of document creation/management tools (Office, Visio, Project, OmniGraffle, etc)
– Experience using an ERP system
– Experience of working with CMS web platforms
– Experience of working with email marketing solutions
– Have an excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies
– Be able to demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace
– Be analytical with great attention to detail, ensuring consistent improvement in the quality of our output