WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a highly organised and commercially astute individual to join our Digital team as Digital Producer. Based at our Leeds office, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of digital projects.
As a keen multi-tasker and creative problem solver, you will have 3+ years’ experience managing digital projects within a digital agency or similar environment. With a logical, conscientious approach, meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills, you will have a proven track record of successfully managing the delivery of a wide variety of digital solutions on brief, on time and on budget.
Above all, you’ll be a strong and committed team player who thrives on delivering innovative, engaging and robust digital solutions and receiving great client feedback, and have the drive and ambition to work with some of the world’s best-known brands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Represent the Digital team as trusted advisor to clients and the wider business, providing front line support for all queries and requests into the team. Actively seeking to promote and upsell digital services at every opportunity, whilst adopting our core values on a day-to-day basis
• Lead clarity sessions with all necessary stake holders (inc. clients if necessary) in order to fully understand project requirements.
• With support from the developers produce accurate, water tight project scope documents, team quotes and critical paths. Making sure all documentation is fully and clearly briefed into lead project manager on completion.
• Facilitate the allocation of work within the Digital team via the team schedule in order to ensure all projects are appropriately resourced and the team are delivering to agreed milestones/budgets, whilst maximising productivity, minimising costs and making sure expectations are managed at all times.
• Work with PMs to ensure developers have all necessary information they need in a suitable format prior to starting tasks in order to maximise efficiencies.
• Lead specialist on all our digital products, inc. full understanding of scope, pricing, training and sales tools available with expert knowledge of how to deliver each product.
• Lead ongoing development of Vista’s digital product suite inc. SmartHub and Event Companion, managing the delivery of updates, maintenance and supporting with competitor research, marketing and roll-out
• Manage all domain, SSLs, maintenance and hosting contracts and renewals to ensure appropriate charges and services are maintained at all times
• Responsible for quality control and ensuring all necessary checks and tests have been carried out by the team prior to project team/client reviews.
• Actively organise project debriefs with key stakeholders post-delivery and share key learnings.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
• A strong team player with drive and determination to support the team and maximise efficiency and sales.
• An experienced digital specialist with drive, positivity and professionalism. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of innovative, effective digital solutions on brief, on time and on budget.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative, meticulous attention to detail, computer literacy and project management skills. A skilled diplomat who can influence and negotiate with tact while maintaining a cool headed, flexible and supportive approach when under pressure.
• Excellent understanding of best online practice and managing the delivery of digital solutions, from MS Outlook email campaigns to highly functional mobile web applications.
• Commercially astute and highly organised with the ability to solve problems, multitask, think logically and decisively in order to efficiently plan and adapt in a challenging, fast-paced creative environment.
• An outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal and client-facing presentation skills. A relationship builder with strong industry awareness and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of business, with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
• A diligent and highly conscientious individual with a passion for all things web whilst supporting colleagues from across the business and willingness to work unsociable hours when necessary (including occasional weekends)
in order to meet deadlines
• Experience of software product delivery and management preferred inc. agile methodology, product updates, maintenance cycles, sales and marketing strategies etc.