Digital PR Director – Agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a media powerhouse and one which has a global reach with its client base. They have worked with some of the largest b2b brands over a number of years and continue to grow from strength to strength. They have a fantastic and enviable reputation and allied to its success they are now looking to grow their PR offering to their clients.
You will take the lead on the PR, Content and social media client accounts and be responsible for all strategy and planning, writing, distribution, quality control and evaluation of all outputs.
As Digital PR Director your responsibilities will include;
– Developing the agencies digital PR offering including strategies, goals, budgets and tactics.
– Liaising with clients existing PR Teams and partners to enhance SEO value from existing PR activities.
– Executing digital PR campaigns for clients who have no current PR activity.
– Developing the agencies media relationship strategy to develop long–term coverage opportunities in online media.
– Coordinating all public relations activities; Team development, training, relationships and campaign delivery
– Working with the social media teams to engage audiences across traditional and new media and maximise the spread of Digital campaigns
– Leveraging existing media relationships and develop new contacts
We are looking for an experienced PR professional with a proven track record of developing and executing PR Campaigns at a local, national and regional level. You will have great experience of integrating online PR with up to date SEO techniques and have an impressive network of media relations. You will have worked with high profile brands and have lots of experience using Social Media, blogs and also lots of event planning experience. You are expected to be creative and digitally savvy and not scared of putting your ideas out there!
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.