Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, design, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special, so that together we create ‘Everywhere Brand Ideas’ for our clients.
We are looking for PR talent to join the family. Whether you are traditionally taught with an interest in online or live and breathe digital with a love for the odd newspaper, we need PR people who get media and get digital.
Our PR team ensures a full service approach to creating chatter for our clients; we combine traditional methods that harness the opportunities the digital world now offers. Through outreach that hits online media, stunts that tease the tabloids and social media campaigns that cover every channel imaginable, generating word of mouth everywhere is our goal.
The job day-to-day:
Reporting to the Head of Communications, responsibilities include:
• Strong writing skills including press releases, case studies, surveys and feature copy
• Exceptional media relations skills with a good contact list
• Research & planning of PR campaigns
• Manage & implement creative PR campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of quality content that is seeded out through the appropriate channels
• Analyse performance of campaigns and use this to inform future strategies for clients – KPI setting and evaluation reporting
• Offer feedback to department, client services and client where appropriate
• Support Head of Communications in preparing new business proposals or PR solutions for existing clients
• Ability to align PR strategies with SEO and social media for maximum benefit
• Understanding of the wider marketing mix and how PR can benefit it
Few things about us:
We call ourselves Homies. There are 185 of us across four offices: Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney – Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
We’re young, we’re fun and we’re looking for talented individuals who want to learn more about marketing and have a blast doing it. Our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to apply your specialty to work in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
If that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.