The purpose of this role is to optimise digital activity across the accounts that are assigned to them, ensuring that performance is optimal through regular optimisation and testing. Localising campaigns into the required language e.g. French, German or Spanish.
• Basic media owner contact
• Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs
• Contribute to reports and meeting information
• Ensure Accounts Team are up to date on all campaigns/channels for DDS
• Client introductions and basic communication
• Use of schedule and spread sheet calculations
• Basic planning and administration (introductory use of DDS; Google PPC suite; Google Display Network; Google Analytics; Nielsen Adrelevance; Doubleclick Products (as listed fully in the Administration and Planning Tools section); Marin Software (where applicable( and TGI.
• Check target delivery and KPI’s against media schedules and update line manager.
• Submit weekly snap-shot emails to Performance Hub and Accounts Team
• Assisting with assimilation of internal and client data for analysis purposes
• Assisting with trafficking and optimisation where appropriate
• Keep Road-Maps up to date for each client that they work on
• Ensure clear communication on current opts and disseminating this clearly to the accounts team
• Optimise digital channels/campaigns in line with strategy outlined by line manager
• Ensure that regular actions are kept to alongside road map tests
• Attend MO calls particularly with Google and Bing, and other platforms as required.
• Ensure best practice is followed across Google and Bing as dictated by Senior Performance and Performance Analysts
• Gather data and Analysis as required by Senior Performance and Performance Analysts
• Localising campaigns into the required languages to support in-market/in-language activity.