iProspect is the leading global digital performance marketing agency.
The company helps brands maximise their online marketing by driving digital performance through Paid & Natural Search, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile, Paid Social Advertising, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Analytics Management and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
The iProspect team stretches across 50 countries with 71 offices and over 3,000 employees. In the UK it has offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle and Stafford. iProspect Manchester has over 140 staff working out of its Portland Street office. Having won Best Agency at the Big Chip Awards in 2015, the agency leads the industry in Manchester and the North West.
As a Digital Media Manager at our Manchester office you will take a lead role in planning and managing digital media campaigns, ensuring clients experience the highest service levels. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, working with senior staff to provide strategic and justified media proposals.
• Overseeing day to day campaign management and maximising client return on investment across digital channels
• Developing your own ideas and gathering data to develop them into comprehensive digital media strategies
• Working with planning and client services to understand how media channels combine to maximise client return
• Taking responsibility for providing clients with innovative digital media solutions and demonstrable return on investment
• Providing clients with guidance on digital budget allocation
• Developing compelling client documents and presentations and providing evidence of added value
• Leading client meetings
• Delegating and managing the consolidation of internal briefs required for multi-media campaigns
• Creating comprehensive digital media briefs and working with the media teams to maximise the quality of response
• Continually building and demonstrating an insight into digital consumer behaviour
• Evaluating competitor media behaviour using your knowledge of the sector and tools such as Hitwise, Google, Adgooroo, Comscore
• Proactively up selling to clients to maximise account value
• Ensuring clients are made aware of relevant media opportunities, innovations and market developments
• Seek to actively participate in new business projects
• Ensuring work is delegated effectively across the team
• Debt management
• Actively ensuring administrative accuracy across the team
• Setting deadlines across the team and ensuring project completion
• Pro-actively seek to further develop your media knowledge
The ideal candidate
In order to meet the needs of this integral role the job holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
• As a media planner you are intrigued by consumers, you’re interested in who they are, where they live, what they buy and critically what media they consume and how they consume it
• You will be a strategic and logical thinker who enjoys analysing a brief and delivering innovative solutions
• You will hold a sound knowledge of all digital media channels and good understanding of how to develop effective integrated media campaigns, in both brand and DR advertising
• You will demonstrate passion for the role and inspire respect from clients and colleagues
• You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally and hold strong relationships, both internally and with clients
• You will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• You will have an advanced level of understanding of DDS (invoicing system), Excel, Word and PowerPoint