We’re in search of a Digital Media Manager to look after our clients’ paid digital media needs; implementing and managing successful online media campaigns across both display and PPC.
You’ll be involved in everything from research, strategy and planning, right through to delivery and you’ll have the autonomy to grow your own campaigns. There’s also opportunity to build direct working relationships with your clients at campaign level too.
Key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out market and competitor analysis as well as general research of the online space
• Collating and presenting ideas to both the team and clients
• Providing feedback and recommendations on display creative
• Writing AdWords content for PPC campaigns and identifying relevant landing pages
• Implementation of keyword tracking
• Liaising with media owners and paid search vendors to implement campaigns
• Producing reports and assessing performance against KPIs
• Refining campaigns and making strategic recommendations
• Working closely and supporting the wider paid media and client service teams
• Staying up-to-date with industry developments and advising clients
With this in mind, we’re after a motivated, performance-driven individual who is nifty with numbers and rad at reporting. A few years’ experience in PPC and/or display would be ideal.