• A ‘numerical’ degree would be advantageous.
• Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to, minimally, an intermediate level.
• An demonstrable interest in data and analysis
• Evidence of excellent written and verbal English
• A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
• Working with, handling, interrogating and interpreting large data-sets
• MS Office (Word & PPT)
• Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
o Working as part of a team
• Presentation skills
• Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
• Exemplary attention to detail.
• A Team-player
• An outgoing personality.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Using software to run regular reports and adapting into a presentable format in conjunction with line manager to provide to clients
• Communicating account performance to the client in conjunction with line manager
• Attending client meetings (both conference calls and face-to-face) with the rest of the Account Team
• Assisting with monthly and quarterly review documents
Internal Media Role:
• Responsible for learning how to use standard online media tools with the materials & knowledge provided
• Optimising online media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
• Copy writing
• Creating and optimising keyword lists for PPC Accounts
• Develop relationships with media owners over time
• Attending internal organisation and client strategy meeting with Account Team
• Collaborating with team to generate ‘competitor’ reports which provide a focus on a client’s marketplace
• Responsible for keeping up to date with the digital marketplace through industry publications and bulletins
• This role reports into the Media Planner/Buyer
• The Media Planner/Buyer will act as a mentor to the successful candidate, taking them through on-the-job training and oversee tasks and workloads
• This role is part of an ever-growing strong ‘online’ team, within a larger team in the Leeds Office.
• All Response Media is one company with Board representation sitting in the Leeds office. The Leeds Office is fully-integrated with London and there is much opportunity for contact with London colleagues on existing business, new business and via a Training and Social capacity.