Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special. We all work together to make people ‘Feel Good’ about brands. Because when people ‘Feel Good’, they engage more, they trust more and they buy more.
We’re in search of a Digital Media Executive to look after our clients’ paid digital media needs; implementing and managing successful online media campaigns across PPC, display and native advertising.
You’ll be involved in everything from research, strategy and planning, right through to delivery and you’ll have the autonomy to grow your own campaigns. There’s also opportunity to build direct working relationships with your clients too.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Media, your key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out market and competitor analysis, researching the online space and understanding clients’ needs and their customers’ motivations
• Putting together strategically sound media plans
• Collating and presenting ideas to both the team and clients
• Setting up campaigns through our tracking technology
• Writing content for PPC adcopy
• Providing feedback and recommendations on display creative
• Identifying relevant landing pages and advising on site UX where appropriate
• Liaising with media owners and paid search vendors to implement campaigns
• Producing insightful reports and assessing performance against KPIs
• Refining campaigns and making strategic recommendations
• Helping with new business activity by sharing recommendations and tactics for pitches and client proposals, as well as creating presentations
• Working closely and supporting the wider paid media and client service teams
• Staying up-to-date with industry developments and advising clients
With this in mind, we’re after a motivated, performance-driven individual. If you’ve got some experience under your belt, perfect. But we’re open to hear from grads too.
Few things about us:
There are 200 of us across five offices: Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Gibraltar and Sydney – Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
Our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to apply your specialty to work in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
We’re young, we’re fun and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
And if that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.