Digital Media Executive
£20, 000 – £23,000
“We want to know what consumers are looking for, what their values are, and how can we meet their needs. It’s not just about Big Data; it’s about translating that into the truth.” – Gayle Fuguitt
A fantastic opportunity to join an international media network who are constantly voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Working with huge brands, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Due to continued growth within the agency they are now looking for a Digital executive to work in their media performance planning team and across a number of exciting clients.
As a Digital Media performance Executive you will have understanding of media market dynamics and have the experience in delivering innovative Digital media plans within budget. This role also requires client servicing and working closely with media owners.
Key highlights of the Role:
– Assist in all areas of day to day campaign management from initial brief to post campaign performance reviews
– Support the Account manager/ Director in the implementation of acquisition focused plans across all media channels to meet the client’s business objectives and KPI’s
– Ensure all PPC and other paid digital performance media activity campaigns are tagged appropriately for accurate tracking
– Help build PPC and other paid digital performance media process and best practice across the business (including training requirements)
– Work closely with the Digital Development, Media Systems and Digital Analytics teams to leverage technology platforms, tools, web analytics and competitor monitoring/business intelligence tools to drive campaign efficiency and performance
– 1-2 Years Digital Media experience
– Able to assist with developing plans across all digital media channels alongside specialist teams
– Able to assist with managing delivery of media plans alongside specialist teams
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on LinkedIn: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.