iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
For our rapidly expanding Manchester office, we’re looking for someone to join our digital client services team who is analytical, hard working and who enjoy being part of the fun, fast paced and dynamic industry that is Digital Media.
– Ensuring accurate and punctual delivery of all digital campaign ‘hygiene factors’. These include but are not limited to: media schedules, campaign performance reports, monthly invoices, meeting agendas.
– Creating a coherent and meaningful campaign performance narrative based on campaign data alongside broader audience, market and client business insight.
– Applying said narrative throughout all client communications and presentations
– Coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders through clear communication, leadership and empathy
– Approaching new situations with dynamism, demonstrating both mental agility and clarity under pressure
– Literacy and numeracy
– Microsoft Office programs