Our client, a globally recognised brand, have been rapidly growing their digital marketing and communications activity over the last few years, and have now created a new Digital Media Analyst role within the digital team, based in Manchester.
The focus of your role will be to assist the business to increase its understanding and knowledge of its customers across the globe, and their behaviours across digital channels (web, mobile, apps, social); to increase reach and engagement, to improve the user experience, and to monetize digital media channels.
This will involve:
– Interrogating website, mobile, app and social analytics data to identify actionable insights and opportunities, to improve digital marketing, content, conversion and UX.
– Establishing and maintaining reports with a view to continuously raising the standard of reporting and insights.
– Measuring and analysing campaign performance across all digital channels.
– Providing direction and support for the multivariate testing and optimisation programme.
– Providing insights on trends / best practice in the digital world.
– Training and supporting internal users of digital analytics, helping grow the internal user community.
An experienced digital media and marketing professional, specifically gained in web and mobile analytics, including proficiency with Google Analytics and / or Site Catalyst and Discover. You will ideally have experience of online and social media benchmarking tools such as comScore or Socialbakers, and in A/B testing / MVT. You will have developed a strong understanding of measuring digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, display, email and social marketing), incl. campaign set up, implementing tracking, optimisation and campaign evaluation.
You will have demonstrable ability to assimilate and distil multiple information sources to create and present concise, actionable insights to senior management. A highly commercial, inquisitive self-starter, you will be an effective problem-solver, with impressive numeracy skills and attention to detail. Wider ranging experience outside of analytics would be a real advantage including activities such as consumer research / surveys, competitor intelligence, and CRM / direct marketing.
This team will be growing further over the coming year, and therefore there is definite scope for career progression and development.