Our client, a leading fashion retail group, currently has an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to take responsibility for one of their leading brands, based at their Manchester head office.
Taking responsibility for your brand, the focus of your day-to-day activities will be to:
– Maintain the onsite content;
– Plan and maintain the calendar for email marketing;
– Produce copy for emails, site and social media;
– Plan and run online competitions;
– Manage and develop a social media strategy for the brand;
– Work with online merchandisers, digital production and web designs teams to manage workflows and ensure projects are delivered on time;
– Work closely with the offline brand marketing and buying teams to ensure online activity is inline with stores and wider marketing activity;
– KPI reporting for the site using Analytics package.
There will also be involvement in the other online marketing channels such as PPC, SEO and Affiliates, working with other members of the digital marketing team to reflect the onsite marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess impressive, commercial digital marketing experience within an eCommerce environment, ideally working with B2C brands. Experience of using E-commerce software such as IBM Websphere Commerce, Omniture Searchandising tool, Repsonsys and Coremetrics would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and expanding retail group. You will be taking on a fairly automonous, digital marketing role, where your achievements will be noticed, with excellent career progression opportunities.