The Business Growth Hub is seeking a confident and proactive Digital Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Communications Manager by planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy for the organisation. The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders and a range of external partners to design and manage creative digital content and solutions to generate leads for the full range of business support programmes across the Business Growth Hub’s portfolio.
The role will lead on writing and delivering agreed digital content across a range of communications channels, including website, video, supporting marketing campaign, social and digital media channels. Key responsibilities include:
• Working as part of the marketing and events team to help develop and deliver strategic digital activity.
• Manage digital channels including website, digital tv and eLearning platforms as well as our social media and email marketing to meet group and stakeholder requirements.
• Plan and deliver engaging digital marketing campaigns and produce informative and engaging copy for multiple audiences across our digital channels.
• Ensuring all digital activity achieves expected outputs, extract, analyse and interpret statistical data from digital channels to guide digital development and improve client experience.
• Managing a range of procured providers to agreed project manage digital developments and assist in development of revenue generation opportunities afforded by digital activity.
The successful candidate will be a creative and organised individual, able to demonstrate experience of delivering marketing activities for a public or private company. With a good eye for detail you will also need to work well alone and within your own and a larger team.
• Ability to write high quality platform-suitable content that is engaging, informative and interesting.
• Experience of using content management systems, image manipulation software, video editing software, email marketing systems and Google Analytics.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Project management and organisation skills
• Reporting and presentation skills
• Experience of working in a digital marketing role in the private or public sector
• Can demonstrate experience of website building and/or regular online content development using CMS systems
• Experience of developing and delivering effective communications across a number of social media platforms and delivering tangible results against KPIs
• Experience of using Google Analytics to inform strategic web developments and a good knowledge of SEO and PPC, HTML and CSS.
• Practical experience of developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns
• Experience of managing relationships with external agencies/contractors, e.g. web agency and design agencies, creative