We are an award-winning UK-wide business who pride ourselves on providing quality care services that enable people to enjoy living independently in the comfort of their own homes.
Absolutely determined to be the best in class we are, as part of our controlled growth strategy, looking to bring into the organisation an outstanding Marketing Executive, who working closely with the Operations Director, would coordinate and deliver a range of digital and traditional marketing activities and material to our UK Franchise network.
At this level such excellent career opportunities are rare, as the ideal candidate would be a key part of our Head Office structure; and pivotal in strategising the marketing direction of the group.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all channels.
To be considered for this role you will need to be highly motivated and have the ability to :-
* Execute an inbound marketing strategy, drive web-based marketing campaigns and oversee maintenance/ development of the corporate and local Franchisee websites
* Utilise a full marketing mix for our organisation’s marketing communications
* Demonstrate superb communications skills and show a natural ability to form strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, including Franchisees and partner organisations
* Continuously improve the performance, content and usability of the company websites, creating and optimising targeted and customised landing pages and micro-sites
* Implement, analyse and optimise organic and paid search engine marketing activities
* Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture franchisee recruitment leads and recruitment of staff
*Provide and analyse weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
*Build online communities for Head Office whilst supporting Franchisees to locally develop and manage contentbased Social Networks and Blog Sites
*Develop and deliver first class “Marketing” training to our business owners
*Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive client and staff acquisition
*Manage the production of marketing materials including videos, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e newsletters
*Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
The successful candidate will be a focussed, self-motivated digital marketer with creative flair who will bring digital marketing strategies to life; possessing the following essential values, experience and skills-:
*Either qualified through experience; or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development or a related discipline
*Experience with website development (word press), Online Lead Funnels, PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO, online analytics and social networks
*Excellent written and communication skills, including Word and Excel, with sensitivity to User Experience and Design