David M Robinson Jewellers is looking to recruit an experienced full time Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to work on a number of exciting projects and to help take our brand and market presence to the next level. This is an exciting time to join the business as we continue to drive our social media and digital marketing strategy, developing our online presence to reach key audiences.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for producing and managing web and social media content, creating email marketing campaigns and producing performance analysis, managing the company CRM system, forming strong alliances with our partner brands and continually improving the company’s ecommerce presence. Whether you are coordinating online search engine optimised content; providing engaging creative for the website; executing and monitoring promotional activity; or contributing to the overall marketing plan, you will play a key role in providing solutions that deliver the business performance, and the optimum user experience.
• Drive the digital marketing strategy and build integrated digital marketing campaigns across a full mix of digital marketing channels to include Digital PR, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing.
• Work closely with our brand partners to help deliver individual digital marketing campaigns and manage their online presence.
• Work closely with our external agencies in the implementation of of successful PPC campaigns and to generate creative for display and email marketing campaigns.
• Create, manage and deliver engaging content for the website, maximising traffic through SEO
• Take ownership for all the social media channels and blogs and produce continual content to support the digital marketing strategy.
• Ensure all campaigns are tracked, monitored and executed with pre and post campaign analysis using web tracking and analytics packages and implement changes based on this information for future campaigns.
• Report back to our brand partners, and internal management team on campaign activities and produce regular competitor analysis and strategically amend where necessary for maximum impact.
• Manage the CRM system and ensure the continual development of data capture.
• Oversee the company’s internal employee engagement app.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Studies or a technical subject, or equivalent working experience (minimum of 2-3 years digital marketing experience gained within a fast paced environment).
• Demonstrate a minimum of 18 months working in a credible and high performing Marketing Team.
• Have solid experience in managing social and digital media campaigns with the ability to devise engaging content campaigns on both a small and large scale across online channels including social media, SEO, video and WordPress blogs.
• Drive favourable word-of-mouth and engagement in online social media and offline channels, establishing relationships with key bloggers within the industry.
• Experience of PPC and Email marketing campaigns with full responsibility for: Managing the email marketing process, testing and sending email campaigns, and monitoring the success of the campaigns e.g. take up rates, send, click through etc.
• Expert user of Google Analytics, Adwords and email campaign tools.
• Experience of using CRM databases.
• Excellent understanding of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin.
• Familiar with HTML, but not essential.
• Experience with photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Exceptional skills in spoken and written English, with a keen interest in creative writing.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills: ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
• Team player as well as ability to work unsupervised.
• Articulate, confident, positive and professional at all times.
The role will be based at the Company’s Head Office in Altrincham but will involve some travel to the 6 branches and therefore holding a current, valid driving licence would be desirable.