Digital Display Executive
£20,000 – £23,000
“Google will know that you are hungry for sushi before you do.” – Ben Kunz
Digital Display Executive required for one of the largest Media businesses in the UK! They are based in Stunning offices in the Centre of Manchester & their main clients are global brands. They are now looking for a fantastic Digital Display executive to come on board and be an integral part of their growth phase.
They work with Media outlets from Guardian, Yahoo, Media IQ, Quantcast and of course the Google Display Network!
This is an agency look for employees who want to invest and show the passion and drive to work within an open environment with daily exposure to senior management and where all ideas are valued.
Employees are encouraged to express their ideas and come up with new ideas that will push and challenge their clients all the while building and forging strong long lasting relationships.
As a Digital Display Executive, you will be responsible for:
– Work closely with the Account Manager in gathering necessary data for plan development and implementation
– Good Understanding of how display media works
– A good knowledge of digital media channels as a whole.
– Understand the basic methodology and data behind 3rd party research tools and run the needed
– Reports to assist in media recommendation development
– Monitor and compile competitive advertising and spending data
If you are interested in, then please do get in touch today.
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.