Branded3 requires a digital designer/developer for its creative team to help design and build award-winning digital experiences. This is a mid-senior level role for which experience and quality of portfolio are paramount.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the individual will be part of a growing creative team working specifically on creating exciting and innovative creative campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for:
– A strong portfolio demonstrating both visual and interactive design capabilities
– Excellent coding skills that turn designs into immersive interactive experiences
– A creative approach to building innovative pieces of work
– A can-do attitude
– An obsessive attention to detail
– Solid understanding of SASS/Compass/CSS3 (BEM Methodology) and responsive web design concepts
– Experience with SVG and/or SVG libraries, such as Raphael
– A desire to learn the ins and outs of new web technology and apply them to new creative
– Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
– Experience with frameworks such as:
– WebGL experience
– Gulp / Grunt
– Involved with Open Source projects (and have the GitHub profile to prove it)