Due to rapid growth, Stickyeyes are looking for a Digital Designer to help deliver on a wide range of digital experiences. The successful candidate will be working alongside our in-house team of designers, developers and creative leads, helping to take projects from brief to completion.
We’re not looking for a run-of-the-mill mac monkey to churn out generic templates, we’re looking for an experienced designer that can contribute to concept discussions by bringing fresh ideas to the table, before creating designs that not only look great, but also address the challenge at hand.
We’re looking for a perfectionist; someone who takes great pride in perfecting the smallest details of their designs and your portfolio must demonstrate a track record of delivering inspiring creative work.
• Scope projects and propose the best solutions based on available budget and resource.
• Develop creative visual concepts based on client briefs and brand guidelines.
• Dissect client feedback and liaise via Client Services to make iterative amendments to visual concepts
• Get involved in creative brainstorming sessions to come up with new campaign ideas and sense-check them against technical and design limitations
• Contribute to documentation to support team procedures and policies
• Manage your own time effectively, informing your project manager and line manager of expected delays in scheduled work
• Communicate effectively with developers to ensure efficient handover of projects between the design and development phase
• Partake in and encourage thought leadership in order to promote the department and company as a whole
• A genuine passion for digital, total love for the work you do and the hunger to continually improve.
• A minimum of 3 years agency experience in designing responsive and mobile websites, plus a solid understanding of all delivery processes involved.
• Outstanding conceptual and visual design skills with appreciation of layout, typography and branding
• Appreciation of front-end development techniques and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience in delivering creative across multiple platforms
• The ability to communicate ideas and experiences through mood boards
• Strong communication and verbal skills with the ability to share ideas and improve awareness throughout the team
• Complete fluency throughout the Adobe Creative Suite