A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Liverpool office for a Designer to join the team, working on a renowned automotive brand.
The person we are looking for will have a great blend of skills, experience and attitude. Ideally, you will already have some agency experience and understand the importance of good communication. You must have a good range of hands-on digital production skills and proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite. Someone who keeps up to date on the latest digital design and social media trends will have an advantage.
You will have high standards in the quality of your delivery and able to execute them quickly and to a brief. An eye for detail is acutely important; to ensure everything you deliver is both pixel perfect and error free. We will expect you to take pride in every design you create, no matter how big or small.
It’s essential that you approach your work with a positive attitude; showing an ability to work under pressure, to a deadline, as part of a cross-disciplinary team is an important part of your day-to-day role.
Our recruitment process consists of a face-to-face interview, a portfolio review and a small evaluation task. We are looking for a strong, relevant portfolio that shows an instinct for solid design basics and a flair for bold creativity. The evaluation task allows you to show us what you can do in the context that is relevant to one of our briefs and one of our clients.
In addition to the core requirements detailed above, we’d love to hear if have supplementary creative or production skills in any of the following areas: HTML/CSS, illustration, storyboard/scamping, video/audio production, photography, motion graphics, 3D modelling or copywriting.
• 3+ years industry experience
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite software
• Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date HTML / CSS
• Strong appreciation for creative design & layout
• Visually astute with good attention to detail
• An appreciation of user-experience techniques and best practice
• Knowledge of web design principles and a genuine interest in digital creativity
• Team worker with good communication skills
• Reliable and prepared to do what is required to finish the job to a professional standard
• Self confident & enthusiastic
• Able to communicate your ideas and design solutions confidently and clearly
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Passionate about the solutions you work on and the development of your own career