Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
The Digital Creative & PR Strategist role involves planning and managing the client’s content marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve the best results for our clients in the SERPs. As part of this client-facing role you will be reporting directly to clients and account managers on each online campaign and outreach strategy.
• Proposing and project managing multiple creative campaigns; from formulating the initial concept to implementing the strategy and reporting back on results.
• Producing link-earning opportunities for clients by developing strategies that are designed to generate natural off-site coverage.
• Delivering engaging and innovative content ideas for our diverse range of clients.
• Providing ongoing creative consultancy to clients to market their brand innovatively and assist in meeting their SEO KPIs.
• Building relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility.
• Aligning projects with the client’s in-house brand communications and PR activities to develop an integrated marketing campaign.
• Recognising and initiating new opportunities to secure online media activity.
• Keeping up to date with new trends in the ever changing industry of digital marketing.
• Organising content writers, brainstorming sessions and liaising accordingly with the technical team, sales team and senior management.
• Driving innovative thinking, both internally and externally.
• Delivering content, documentation or other marketing activity within budget, deadlines and in line with individual targets.
• Developing robust KPIs for reporting on content marketing strategies.
• Taking an active role in presenting content marketing strategies to current and potential new clients.
• Working with social media to increase reach and brand awareness both organic and paid.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
• Good IT, English and typing skills.
• An understanding of new tactics and approaches in SEO and marketing.
• The ability to show knowledge and application of digital PR techniques.
• Knowledge of Google analytics and other tools to report campaign results and monitor successes.
• The ability to build a strong rapport with clients through emails, over the phone and face-to-face.
• Must have a creative flair and be forward thinking.
• Work effectively in a team to deliver results.
• Be educated to a degree level in marketing or relevant equivalent.
• Experience within a digital marketing role.
• Knowledge of Google guidelines and algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin.
• Runs own website or blog.
• Proven success in leading projects, content marketing and PR techniques.
• Experience of presenting campaigns to clients