Digital Content Manager required for one of the worlds most reputable and well known luxury brands. In this role you will create innovative and engaging content across varied Online platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leader and icon in the luxury retail market.
In this role, you will: –
– Develop the content for all corporate, brand, product and marketing projects and campaigns for customer-facing digital and social media channels based on business requirements
– Ownership of an editorial plan for all customer-facing digital and social media channels based on business and marketing objectives whilst considering the needs of key Bentley stakeholders
– Alignment of customer-facing content to PR and other corporate communications channels
– Provide expertise to the business in recommending the most appropriate digital channel based on the content to communicate
– Work with stakeholders to identify content and asset requirements for digital channels
– Create a governance for and promote best practices in the development of web content by other content contributors when developing content for use within digital and social media channels
– Ensure a consistent and on-brand tone of voice for customer-facing digital content
– Involvement in the development of the information architecture of different digital channels
You will need previous experience in a senior digital content management role. You will have worked on creative digital campaigns and be able to evidence engagement from the target markets. Previous experience of line managing staff is preferred.
CVs are being given immediate consideration for this key role. Please apply for further details