With more than a billion websites on the world wide web, how do you stand out online? Do you combine creative and technical skill to make a website that’s engaging, attractive and drives tangible results?
We’re looking for a digital creative to take ownership of a key brand website, managing all aspects of visual online content, from shareable social imagery to optimised copy, to the overall look and feel of the site.
Working as part of an internal comms team, and in close contact with the CEO, you will be responsible for the maintenance, evolution and growth of the website, including supporting blog and social content.
You will work alongside and represent an entrepreneur who’s travelled the world to meet some of the greatest life coaches, including Tony Robbins; who names Richard Branson among his friends; and who built a £250 million business from scratch, your role will be to translate the lessons he has learned along the way into digestible, shareable online content.
Developing you is high on our agenda and we’ll take you on an epic adventure along the way – from skiing down the Swiss slopes to climbing to the top of Mount Snowdon!
What’s the earning potential?
• We offer a salary of £20-30K depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
• Award-winning training and education centre with two full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
• Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
• Computer game area – so get your game faces on
• Crèche on site – bring your little ones into work
• Gymnasium – great way to keep in shape
• Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
• Football/netball/running clubs
• Steam room to relax
• Monthly pub quizzes – friends and family can also come along
• Birthdays off as a paid holiday
• Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
• Bar – free drinks on a Friday afternoon!
• An extra week holiday when you get married after 1 years’ service
• Recording studio
• Onsite parking
• Summer BBQs at the founder’s home
• UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 expected to attend in 2016
• Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
• Private BUPA healthcare cover after 1 years’ service
• Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
• Family days out to Chester Zoo
• Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after 2 years’ service
• Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
• Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
• £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software deemed to be useful to the business
• Reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing to Switzerland!
• Top performers achieve VIP parking
• We’re also big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1k after 5 years with us and an amazing £10k bonus after 10 years in the family
• Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
• Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
• Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contribution