My client is a global chemical company who have an exciting opportunity to join their marketing team as a Digital Comms Manager for their agricultural marketing team based in their Cheshire office.
As Digital Communications Manager, your main responsibility is to develop and implement a digital communications strategy aligned with their business and communications objectives. You will have to develop an overarching digital strategy to help the division meet its wider business, brand and product aims. You will also bring together and manage the numerous digital projects (in the region and beyond) to develop a clear integrated digital communications approach. In addition, you will research and champion digital communications industry best practice including introduction of the latest tools and proven tactics, and ensure alignment of these with the strategic business objectives and product goals. Also, you will be required to guide their campaign/product managers, providing consultancy and practical support in implementing ‘digital first’ communications strategies and tactics. Finally, you will represent the company in the online community, ensuring they share best practice and understand opportunities, which can be adopted from other regions.
Expectations of candidates
• You are graduated to degree level education, or hold an equivalent marketing/ communications professional qualification.
• In addition, you have over 5 years’ experience in a Corporate Marketing Communications role and/or external Marketing / agency role with at least two years dedicated to online communications.
• You have proven and demonstrable experience in developing and delivering strategic digital campaigns for product support.
• An interest in the food and agriculture industry is desirable.
• Also, you have experience of SEO/ search engine optimisation, PPC/ pay per click, Social, UX /user experience etc.
• You are an experienced and customer orientated communicator, who understands how to design and develop online communications campaigns that deliver stated customer outcomes using digital channels in time and within budget.
• Finally, you are a proven innovative thinker with the entrepreneurial drive to create and maximise all reputation/brand management opportunities.
For more information about this and other roles, please send your CV to Helen Salt at Black Cherry recruitment – Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 .