Service provider requires an experienced Digital Communications professional to join the corporate affairs team and lead and develop its digital channels during a period of change.
Well known customer facing business requires a digital expert to lead and plan corporate content across its digital channels to support the business strategy.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement a digital content strategy as well as overall social media strategy and guidelines
* Audit and improve channels ensuring they are fit for purpose and meeting the needs of stakeholders
* Provide expert guidance on digital content planning, production and channel management of
digital production partners and agencies
* Establish and maintain a production and publication schedule of corporate content working closely with consumer team
* Develop guidelines and best practice – coaching and training across the business
* Management of website in terms of content and usability
Specifically looking for digital / social media professionals who are confident in producing and editing content for diverse channel mix, are at the forefront of new digital developments and can advise stakeholders on solutions that will impact the bottom line. Able to put in place measurement of outputs, track success and report back to the business. This is a regulated industry so someone with experience of working in a similar setting is key.