Digital Analytics & Insight Manager/Senior Manager
£26,000 – £32,000
This is your opportunity to join a globally recognised Digital Media agency that are looking for a highly inquisitive and experienced Analytics & Insight Manager to help inform and report on digital marketing activity, especially organic search and content marketing campaigns with some of their largest household name clients. This agency would provide you with a challenging, stimulating working environment & reward you with a competitive salary, great list of benefits and you would feel part of an award winning team.
You will possess a natural curiosity to be able to discover answers lying with data sets and then draw insight from said data that will inform and improve clients online media campaigns – you will be highly adept at working complex work but being able to deliver it in a simplistic way.
You will have experience of collating large amounts of data from sources such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture, advanced Web Rankings and be able to use data manipulation tools to produce reports back to internal and external stakeholders.
Further aspects to the role would include:
– Actual and estimated visits / sales data for all financial products, split by brand/non-brand keywords
– Projecting figures for the remainder of the year / targets for the following year based on actuals and campaign placement
– Daily/weekly/monthly rankings for specific keyword sets and categories
– Website/search analysis for the clients and its competitors, including where online visitors go after our client’s website, and how this compares to competitors
– Gathering data and reporting for time-sensitive / urgent ad hoc requests
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.