The purpose of this role is to be instrumental in strategic team thinking and take responsibility for client service and business development within your team with the aid of a Group Account Director / Board Director. You will also help in the recruitment process and management of staff.
The nature of All Response Media’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive, hands-on approach to duties.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as discussed in the Core Skills and Competencies area of your job description. You will be expected to play a visual role with clients at this level, as well as guaranteeing your team is managed effectively, ensuring consistent delivery, over and above requirements. To do this you will need to be aware of all agency resources, accommodating where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading client meetings and relationships
• Managing clients business to ensure optimum spends.
• Instigating planning and client related business initiatives
• Establishing and managing long-term client strategies
• Assessing client satisfaction
• Assessing client profitability
• Ownership of client payments and queries
• Overseeing team to ensure client servicing
• Signposting clients to relevant resource within account teams
• Responsibility for ensuring regular client strategy and status meetings are implemented
• Ultimately responsible for quality of the work produced by the media team
• Key media owner negotiation and ensuring buying standards are maintained.
• Maintaining media owner relationships
• Providing Board with insight of day to day client/team/media owner issues
• Ensuring that systems are being properly and demonstrably utilised
• Identification of any new technology opportunities in the digital media space, and develop the business case for these
• Identification of any new online media opportunities, and investigate the potential feasibility for ARM clients
• Leading training programmes where required
• Regular meetings with Account Managers, both one to one and as a group to discuss individual and team performance, client news, areas of development for ARM and forward business
• Taking responsibility for team motivation & ‘Guardians of team morale’
• Help with running Team PDR’s
• Help with the recruitment process within team
• Champion and encourage integration between both off and online media and team members
• Monitor and maximise the profitability of the digital unit
• Taking an active role in new business generation
• Creating reports by media/ sector which can be utilised for client retention and acquisition
• Cross selling and up selling other ARM tools/media to existing clients
• Fresh resource across other clients for brainstorming etc.
• Awareness and support of directors’ objectives
• Manage and promote the integration between both the north and south online team.
• Identifying and adopting best practice and efficiencies where appropriate
• Ensure regular client strategy and status meetings are implemented