If you’re an experienced Digital Account Handler or Digital Producer with good technical understanding, fantastic client relationship management as well as project delivery skills then we should be talking.
We’re growing the team and are looking for an ambitious digital account handler with technical web build knowledge and great interpersonal skills to be able to work in our account team and specialise in digital projects.
You’ll bring solid agency experience, primarily with a proven background in proactively leading client relationships in a client-facing role. You’ll also be delivery orientated, able to work alongside the Digital Project Manager to manage website build and technical digital asset projects.
Ideally, you’ll be able to gather technical requirements, knock up basic wireframes and write clear technical briefs for web build projects and work closely with our Digital Project Manager to inform internal scheduling and project management. If you can tick these boxes, as well as meet the client services requirements, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In return you can expect a salary in the region of £25k and be part of a growing, independent and successful creative agency.
• 2-3 years experience
• Experience of selling to and liaising with clients
• Experience of scoping and briefing complex projects
• Experience of managing simultaneous, complex digital projects
• Experience of resourcing fluid projects
• Understanding of web design, front end, back end and mobile development
• Knowledge of .NET environment
• Understanding of responsive design / mobile design / app design
• Knowledge of Custom CMSs and their capabilities (WordPress / Joomla / Drupal)
• SEO knowledge
• Understanding of HTML / CSS / CSS3 possibilities
NICE TO HAVE:
• Degree level qualification
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies