Search Laboratory are an award-winning, global digital marketing agency with clients spanning 18 countries – including PepsiCo, Plusnet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will deliver outstanding digital planning and innovation. Supported by the campaign team, you will ultimately be responsible for the client relationship. Candidates with wider experience in digital marketing, PR account management or project management may also be suitable.
As Digital Account Manager you will act as the main day-to-day contact between Search Laboratory & your allocated clients.
You will also oversee and lead the implementation of the campaign strategy; formulating an effective Campaign Implementation plan that will meet the campaign objectives. This includes managing your campaign team – delegating and driving tasks in line with the plan & ensuring timely completion of work to a high standard.
Working with the Account Director, PR Campaign Lead and the SEO Consultant, the successful candidate will also be expected to provide regular progress reports and insightful summaries to clients.
You should be able to demonstrate:
• Exceptional time management and organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of client communication
• Project management & delegation skills
• Experience and thorough understanding of digital marketing
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills
Benefits and Salary:
• Up to £33,000 per annum
• Eligible for uncapped bonus after 6 months service
• Performance-related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and employee assistance programme
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free fruit
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits.
• Discounted gym membership.
• Paid time off for charity work.
• Industry leading on-going training and development.
You should be a passionate, proactive individual with the ability to empathise and react positively to a variety of different clients’ commercial needs. You do not need to be a search marketing guru already as we will provide first-class training. However, previous understanding of search marketing – specifically SEO would be advantageous.
Most importantly you should be able to demonstrate a solid track record of managing clients (internal or external) and delivering first class service.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing company then we want to hear from you!