The Photolink Group is a business that creates and produces Omni-Channel content for some of the biggest names in retail. Established over 40 years ago as a photographic business, the group has metamorphosed into one of the most respected creative production company’s’ in the industry, providing end to end creative content solutions across the entire Omni-Channel spectrum. Today the Group operates from 3 principle locations – Manchester, London & Mumbai and is embarking on a significant 5-year plan that will re-position the business as the leader in its market.
We are now looking for a digital account manager to join the client services team in Manchester. With a minimum of 2 years digital account management experience, it will be your responsibility to manage client relationships successfully and ensure smooth project delivery. You will play an integral role in developing and maintaining client-agency relationships for digital clients, so exceptional communication plus incredible organisation and time management skills are all key to the role.
• Acting as the main point of contact for all digital clients and driving the day to day relationships.
• Project management of all digital projects
• Production of all necessary account management documentation and reports (quotations, client briefs, project plans and reports).
• Production of documentation for digital projects e.g. functional specifications and statements of work.
• Management of all client budgets
• Playing a key part in client presentations and meetings, including some pitch meetings.
• Liaising with external suppliers
• Previous digital account management experience essential
• Experience in managing the following types of projects; design / UX, website development (CMS & e-commerce) and digital marketing.
• Ideally a good understanding of website platforms (i.e. WordPress & Magento) and working knowledge of project management systems.
• Excellent organisational skills and experience of planning digital projects.
• Self-motivated individual.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive approach and an enthusiastic nature are essential.
• Have an ability to communicate at all levels of the business in a clear, concise manner and critically know when to ask for help or guidance.
• Ability to work as part of the team but also independently.