Your creativity must be matched by your initiative and desire to turn ideas into actionable campaign plans.
At Venn we love to learn, so all AMs should have a strong desire to continue their development and share their learnings. A positive attitude is a must and should be applied to the delivery of all client accounts.
Your desire to ‘people please’ should mean that you’re great at setting campaign objectives and always exceed in the delivery of them.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating and implementing full digital strategies
• Managing organic and paid search campaign budgets
• Producing campaign performance reports
• Client meetings, discovery sessions and report presentations
• Managing internal teams and their delivery
• Keeping track of campaign performance
Lastly, you must have the ability to anticipate client needs, spot opportunities to grow the accounts and deliver additional value to the clients.
• Minimum of 12 months experience successfully running online marketing campaigns, including organic, paid search, display, remarketing and paid social
• Strong literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Hands on Google analytics experience
• Relevant Google qualifications
• Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
Why working at Venn is different:
• We are part of the client journey from start to finish – we don’t just deal with the online marketing of websites – we design and build them as well. So you have the ability to be involved in, and learn from, each of the departments.
• We have our own CMS and want to show you how to use it so you have the freedom to be creative with your online campaigns.
• Everyone shares and contributes to our weekly blog (because we love learning and sharing)
• We love being creative both inside of work and outside of work; whether it’s an idea generation session at the pub or thinking outside of the box at Breakout!
If you are all of the above and more please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a little bit about yourself!