Digital Account Manager needed for an impressive agency in Liverpool City Centre, this really is an excellent opportunity not to be missed:
Main duties of the Digital Account Manager
• Managing a portfolio of top level clients
• Delivering coordinated Inbound Marketing strategies for said clients that encompass SEO, PPC, Social Media, E-Marketing and Content Marketing that deliver tangible and measurable results for their business
• Communicating strategy clearly and effectively to your clients.
• Reporting regularly and concisely to your clients, interrogating results and analysis to inform strategy and identify opportunities.
• Reporting to your line manager and the board on the performance of your clients.
• Grow the business within your portfolio and develop upsell opportunities.
• Manage a team of executives effectively and drive them for the best results for your clients.
• Support the sales department where necessary providing insight and creative thinking to win new
In addition to the above all staff are required to :
• Respect confidentiality: all confidential information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons.
• Undertake appropriate training and development as required.
• Participate in Performance Review and Development Scheme.
The role of Senior Digital Account Manager requires a highly organised and experienced individual with a passion for all things digital marketing with a high level of analytical and strategic thinking. It requires someone with excellent relationship management skills and the ability to get the best out of a team to produce remarkable results for their clients. We strive for remarkable results so we employ remarkable people.
To be a successful Digital Account Manager you will require the following personal attributes:
• Hard working
• Self disciplined
• Calm in crisis
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate to get in touch.