Would you like to work in one of the North’s leading PR agencies?
Do you want to bring your digital insight expertise to some of the UK’s biggest and most successful FMCG brands?
Finn is looking for an experienced Insights Director to inform content strategies for some of its most exciting clients, including Yorkshire Tea, Nestle ice creams, Morphy Richards and ghd.
• Work alongside content and creative team to lead digital insight for client campaigns
• Responsible for analysing market data to understand client organisations and their market
• Lead the agency’s understanding of the wider digital landscape, in particular email marketing and digital design and development, to assist in the development of strategies (search engine marketing, digital analytics and online advertising)
• Lead the digital delivery of creative and engaging content for specific target audiences and channels (e.g eCRM broadcasts, trigger emails)
• Develop digital evaluation for clients’ content campaigns
• Responsible for digital marketing best practice across the agency, including social media, email marketing, promotions and competitions
• Provide counsel for all clients and add value to their communications objectives
• Oversee and manage supplier relations (e.g. designers, developers, etc)
• In-depth knowledge of social and digital analytics packages including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Excellent understanding of SEO and its role within digital
• Understanding of a range of communications platforms and marketing disciplines in order to utilise appropriate channels
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop quality relationships with all clients
• Well organised and ability to manage multiple campaigns
In return, Finn offers:
– Highly competitive salary
– 25 days holiday a year
– Generous training and development package
– Bonus scheme
– Regular, company-paid social events